From left to right:
1) Ohno! What, you think he'd miss it? Paaaaaaaaaaalease.
2) First pink one: I think this is Perfume Delight. It's smells devine and is a great bloomer and vase rose. I adore it.
3) This is an English rose. A David Austin called "The Pilgrim." It's one of the most perfect shrub roses I've ever known and ideal for you my dear Robyn because it's relentless.
4) The white rose is another David Austin rose. "Winston Churchill." It blooms best in spring and fall, but who cares because it smells like a baby! Yes, it's true, I've been know to bury my nose in the bloom for long periods of time. It's a perfect white rose, but it doesn't last long in a vase. Poof, it's gone, as is a dear, sweet child to the next phase of his/her life.
5) The last is another "The Pilgrim."