Saturday, October 11, 2008

Maestro helping me paint the living/dining room
~

What is one thing you admire about each of your parents?
My mother's ability to pretend life is perfect.
My father's humor.
~
Which would you prefer and why? To have every stoplight turn green upon your arrival for the rest of your life or to have one week of the best sex any person ever had?
I've already had the best sex of my life (hey, I'm 48!), all I want is green lights. You all know how hectic my days are and how important a green light is. Funny, but everyone who answer this question said "best sex" on other blogs.
Hummmmmmmm.
Am I lucky or what!!!???
~
That's it! Have fun answering the questions.
And just so you know, early Sunday mornings are the best time for all green lights. My favorite day, my favorite morning.

XO

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne!!

I admire my Mother's strength.
I admire my Father's creativity.

I've already had the best sex of my life too...I'd go for the green lights.

Still in Chicago and gaining like 50 lbs while I'm here but it's worth it!

XOXOXO
RC

Suzanne said...

Hey cutie. Great answers! And that sex one cracked me up. After reading the response to that question on other blogs I though I might be alone. THANK GOD I'M NOT!!! There are actually three questions, but I lost one during the editing process. Yes, it's true, I'd be a really s***** copywriter!

If you gain 50 lbs will you have to pay for an extra seat? Airlines are very stick now about putting the junk in your trunk next door. But don't worry, you'll probably lose 10 lbs during the flight because they aren't feeding "clients" like they used to. My motto is "EAT MORE PIZZA!!!" Wait, I think that's everyone's motto.

Love you darling. Glad you're feeling better. Enjoy yourself and don't worry too much. The plane will be able to take off. I hear they have the capacity to haul 10 tons! If they can't, the Air Force can manage you, but you might have to pay extra for "cargo" hold.

XO ;)

Leah said...

You're so funny! And these are very oddly juxtaposed questions, aren't they? I went ahead and answered them on my own blog.

Anyway, I can get the lights to turn green just by blowing on them. At least Hedgie used to believe that when she was tiny, so it must be true!

kylie said...

i thought you were gonna say sunday morning is the best time for sex :)

Suzanne said...

Kylie...don't have time. Have to boggie to the park!!! Smart ass.