My considerate friend, Cecile, tagged me. I'm supposed to give 5-8 interesting facts about me. Okay...let the snoring begin. I will lessen your pain by giving only 5, unless of course I'm on a roll by 5 and need to go to 8.
1. I have 5 sisters and 3 brothers (I'm the second oldest). Obviously we have parents!
2. I can sew too!
3. I love pens, pencils and chairs. I didn't know why until I got to architecture school. Apparently all architects love pens, pencils and chairs. I found a home. I don't like the very expensive $300 - $1,000 pens because they're too fat...I like the really practical cheap stuff. Micron, my favorite, has archival ink and comes in various points from, I think 005 - 04 or 05. It's a gem of a pen. You can find it in art stores as well as craft stores. It's around $3-$4 and worth ever penny. Just a tip: store your pens point down. Oh and pens should never leak or leave a gob of ink behind. My advice...don't settle if that's what yours is doing. There's a good pen out there just waiting for you. Now that I'm not an architect, I have no idea what to do with this obsession.
Pencils, oh Lord, don't get me going. As an architecture and art major we used them all. I love each and every one for what they can do so brilliantly. Go to any art store and look at the beautiful selection. They usually have paper up to test graphite, so do. See what you get from 2H to 6B. Trust me, the world does not revolve around a 2H! Additionally, no one who works in an art store will ever stop you from exploring.
Chairs. Don't get me started. Seriously. I have too many chairs in the house. Too many in the garage waiting to get into the house and chairs in my mind just waiting to get into either! Why? Who knows. I just know I love them.
4. I need quiet. Noise makes me wacky, tense and frustrated. I grew up with the loudest family on planet earth and enjoyed it, but to be creative and whole, I need quiet.
5. I love hot peppers. Not just any old hot peppers, but pepperocinis. I can't eat them mind you because they cause havoc with my digestive system, but once in a while I go wild and eat one or two! God that hurts, but God they're good. I wish I had an iron stomach.
6. My cats and dogs watch me. I catch them all the time and say "Honey, knock it off, you're going to give Mommy a complex.
7. I love Yes, Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, etc.!
8. Finally...I gently collect spiders and bugs I find in the house and take them outside.
p.s. I tag Ludmilla, Robyn and Peter. If you know them, you're thinking like I am...get ready for the ride!!! This should be loads of fun. :)