I've been tagged by Leah and stole this directly from her blog. The gist of it: "Mention six things of no real importance about yourself" and then tag six more people--see, it's like a chain letter but more fun." She was tagged by Megan and so it goes.
Okay, let's all agree, I'm not going to tag six more people. Why? No time!!! If you want this, just take it. I have no time to learn how to highlight and post links in the text of my blogs, then alert those tagged,etc. Honestly, I don't, so just wing it and have fun!!!!!!
Here are my six:
1) Like Princess Di, I bite my nails. (I haven't always, but there are periods of nail biting.)
2) I would like to have been a drummer in a famous rock band.
3) As confident as I am, I'm often insecure like everyone else.
4) My dad was a logger, but I'm a tree hugger.
5) I like crayons.
6) I adore and can operate heavy equipment, but love roses.
And so it goes...
I've changed my mind. I will tag! I tag: Cece, Robyn, Bob, Karen, Giggie, Jo, Skeeter, Debbie in CA, Mr. Shife and of course Random Chickie. That's 10. Hummmmmm. I could go on, but will stop at 10 because I can't remember the rules and don't have time to find them.
Okay you guys, this is my rule, you have to drop by Leah's or Megan's blog for the official rules. Just remember, you are under no obligation to take part in this fun tag, but I hope you do. XO :)